Friday, July 27, 2012

SORRY!

So, yeah.  I went MIA.  It's been wonderful.  It's been relaxing.  IT CAN'T BE OVER!

Truth about summer #1.  Disney World is the most magical place on Earth. 

Truth about summer #2.  Disney's Hilton Head Island is a close second.

Truth about summer #3.  Camping in our new vintage travel trailer is amazing. 

Truth about summer #4.  Recovering from last school year has been a longer process than anticipated. 

Truth about summer #5.  While I didn't do all I planned, there are snippets of goodness around.

Truth about summer #6.  Now that I have recovered, I am ready for summer to start.  Too bad I only have 2 weeks left!

Truth about summer #7.  If I am going to accomplish anything, I have to have a schedule.

Truth about summer #8.  My house looks worse than when school was in session.  See post #7.

Truth about summer #9.  I am so not ready for Big Princess to go to high school.

Truth about summer #10.  I am so not ready for Little Princess and I to start kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment