Wednesday, April 25, 2012

40th Birthday Ideas for Dad

Happy 40th Big Papa!
Today is my Dear Hubby's 40th!  And I've been quarantined with a sick little one.  So none of my wonderful plans came to fruition.  Some I won't disclose, because we might surprise him with them later.  I had pinned a few ideas a few months ago, then we realized life was too busy for a big celebration.  He's been leaving at 6am and getting home at 8 or 9pm.  Weekends are wild.  But these are great ideas!







Big Princess took some Rain-X and a Q-tip and wrote a birthday message on the bathroom mirror.  It was awesome!  Of course, the steam had dissipated by the time I went up to take a picture.UGH.  It was kinda ghostly, but the message showed up well in the steam.  I read the idea around April Fools' as a joke, and we saved it for today.

A friend and her daughters went to husband's work and filled his car with black balloons and wrote on his car.  If hubby didn't work an hour away, we would SOOOO be doing this!

Our after school project is going to be making him the MOTHER of all "cards."  I love this idea.  We're doing 40 reasons We Love You!

Hope you get a few ideas here for some quick birthday ideas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment